Church Re-opening Procedures
We are happy to announce that our church will be lifting restrictions for most services starting Saturday, May 29th. There will be two Liturgy options: one with COVID restrictions and one without. The times and procedures are outlined below.
Please note: Anyone can attend any service that does not have COVID restrictions while understanding that people will not be wearing masks nor practicing social distancing. However, if you have not been vaccinated or you are between the ages of 2-16, you are still required to wear a mask at all services per VA guidelines (Executive Order Seventy-Nine states “Masks are a critical tool in protecting yourself and others until you are fully vaccinated.”) We do ask that you leave the restricted services for those who still feel unsafe and cannot attend regular Liturgies.
Services WITHOUT COVID-19 Restrictions:
- Wednesdays from 5-7 AM (Chapel)
- Fridays from 8-10 AM (Sanctuary)
- Sunday Second Liturgies from 9-11 AM (Sanctuary)
- Vespers/Praises on Saturdays from 7-10:30 PM (Sanctuary)
Guidelines for Services WITHOUT COVID-19 Restrictions:
- No registration is required
- No masks or social distancing is required (children from 2-16 years of age are still required to wear a mask for any church service or activity)
- Communion will resume as normal with the chalice and spoon
- Check-in will still be required upon entry
- There will be streaming overflow in the cellar. Attendees in the cellar will be guided to the sanctuary to partake of Holy Communion at the end of Liturgy.
Services WITH COVID-19 Restrictions:
- Saturdays from 8-10 AM (Sanctuary)
- Sunday First Liturgies from 6:30-8:45 AM (Sanctuary)
Guidelines for Services WITH COVID-19 Restrictions:
- Masks are required
- Social distancing will be enforced
- Registration is required
- May attend one Liturgy per week
- Communion will be administered by the method of intinction (Body and Blood together)
- Sanitization and temperature checks required upon entry