We Stand With Afghanistan
We stand with our brothers and sisters who are seeking refuge in the United States. We are partnering up with a non-profit organization called Ethiopian Community Development Center to help. There are multiple ways you can help.
1. First and foremost, we ask you to pray for them.
2. You can donate financially by clicking the button below. Be sure to select “one-time donation” and choose the “Afghan Refugees Fund” under giving type.
3. You can donate newly bought items and drop them off every Sunday between October 17th – November 28th in the cellar during Light & Life. (The complete list of donations can be found below).
For more information, please email email@example.com
● New bedding (sheets, blankets of all sizes)
● Lamps and light bulbs
● Can openers
● Basic cooking and eating supplies
● Towels and washcloths
● Pillows (new)
● Dish soap
● Bathroom/kitchen cleaner
● Sponges/cleaning rags/paper towels
● Laundry detergent
● Waste baskets
● Mop or broom
● Trash bags
● Toilet paper
● Toothbrush (adult and kids)
● Personal hygiene items
● Toys and games for children (where English isn’t required)
● Non-perishable culturally appropriate Afghan food
● Gift cards would also be helpful to local grocery stores like Giant